I’m a seasoned social media manager with 12+ years of experience creating, implementing, and optimizing social media marketing programs for U.S.-based and international brands spanning consumer packaged goods (CPG), health, beauty, and insurance industries. I’m passionate about utilizing social media to build your brand awareness and help you sell more.
Beware of social media consultants who promise you the world before you even tell them who you are. The truth is, there is no one-size-fits-all approach to social media marketing.
I won’t waste your time or money on cookie-cutter strategies. I’ll work with you to determine who your customers are and which social media networks they use. Then I’ll recommend a plan that includes a platform, content, and advertising strategy designed to reach YOUR audience.
- Developed and owned the social media strategy and content strategy for Tiger Balm U.S. and Tiger Balm Canada.
- Increased brand awareness among customers and prospects by creating and scheduling social media posts across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest.
- Consistently ranked first or second in audience growth and engagement against a set of 24 competitors every month for five years. Earned 30% share of engagement during that time.
- Improved Instagram audience growth by 55% and engagement by 50% after taking over from the previous Instagram manager.
- Featured in Twitter Agency Playbook as a top content creator.
- Strategically allocated social media budgets to generate 500% ROI in ad equivalent exposure.
- Developed targeted Facebook ad campaigns that received 3x higher CTR performance than the industry average.
- Actively managed client communities (600,000 total followers) by reviewing 750+ comments and direct messages each week, and engaging as appropriate.
- Kept clients informed with monthly reports of key social media metrics, competitive monitoring, and detailed analysis of the data.
- Researched, engaged, and managed social media influencers and lifestyle bloggers to arrange dozens of positive product reviews and more than 18 million social media impressions to help eb5 Skincare reach a new, younger audience.
- Managed CSE Insurance’s Facebook Page for three months, establishing a sustainable content strategy and a consistent posting schedule that improved fan engagement by 160%.